www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Wars Fans’ Choice Poll 2009! Post Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> Star Wars Fans’ Choice Poll 2009!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
yoda027
Site Admin/Webmaster
Site Admin/Webmaster


Joined: 17 Feb 2004
Posts: 16001
Location: Philly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick FYI, when we get the final list together we will remove any 100% confirmed figures that end up making our final 30.

Thanks for the great turnout everyone! Keep em coming!
_________________
Try not to become a man of success but a man of value - Albert Einstein
Admin/Webmaster
www.yodasnews.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pt-
jocasta nu
tey how
queen jamilla
quadrinaros
mawhonic
queen apailana
cliegg lars
dorme
corde
funeral padme

ot-
cane adiss
palpatine rotj duel
ponda baba
evazan
greedo
hammerhead
taym dren garen
wooof
weequay skiff leader
rebel honor guard other kind

eu-
vlix
screed
julpa
mungo baobab
jessica meade
governor koong
kleb zellock
teek
kneesa ewok
jaxxon
Back to top
StarwarsSteve
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: My Top 30 Reply with quote

PREQUEL TRILOGY:
1. Jocasta Nu
2. Cin Drallig
3. Barriss Offee
4. Sarissa Jeng
5. Darth Sidious-Senate Duel
6. Zam Wessel (all new)
7. Lake gown Padme
8. Eeth Koth (all new)
9. Wat Tambor (all new)
10. Coleman Kcaj

ORIGINAL TRILOGY:
11. Toryn Farr
12. Admiral Piett (all new)
13. Hoth Luke (all new)
14. Grand Moff Tarkin (all new)
15. Emperor Palpatine (all new)
16. Dac Ralter
17. Nien Nunb (all new)
18. Admiral Ackbar (all new)
19. Dengar (all new)
20. Captain Lennox

EXPANDED UNIVERSE:
21. Darth Plagueis
22. Jedi Master Dooku
23. Fordo-Phase II Armor
24. Sifo-Dyas
25. Quinlan Vos (definitive)
26. Captain Rex (Snow Gear)
27. Obi-Wan Kenobi (snow gear)
28. Aurra Sing (TCW)
29. Chairman Cho
30. King Katuunko
Back to top
RYAN LHAMAN
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prequel votes:

TEY HOW
JOCASTA NU
BEN QUADRINAROS
QUEEN APAILANA
QUEEN JAMILLA
CLIEGG LARS
WALD
CORDE
DORME
KITSTER
Back to top
RYAN LHAMAN
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My original trilogy votes:

SIM ALOO
CANE ADISS
BESPIN GUARD ORIGINAL
WOOOF ORIGINAL
TAYM DREN GAREN
WEEQUAY SKIFF MASTER
NIKTO GUNNER
OOLA
DR EVAZAN
PONDA BABA
Back to top
MasterDyas
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: votes Reply with quote

here are my votes:

1- jocasta nu
2- cliegg lars
3- tey how
4- jamilla
5-dorme
6- palpatine senate duel
7-tey how
8- ben quadrinaros

9- bastila shan
10-valance the hunter
Back to top
grievous444
Padawan
Padawan


Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 12
Location: Belgium

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My votes for OT

1. Princess Leia (Bespin Escape) - TESB
2. Captain/Admiral Piett - TESB
3. Sgt. Doallyn - ROTJ
4. Shasa Tiel - ROTJ
5. Toryn Farr - TESB
6. Echo Base Command Tech - TESB
7. Echo Base Deck Officer - TESB
8. Gold 5 Davish "Pops" Krall - ANH
9. Oola - ROTJ
10. Widdle & Oochee (AT-ST Hijackers) - ROTJ

My votes for PT

1. Jocasta Nu – AOTC
2. Sors Bandeam (Jedi youngling) – ROTS
3. Cin Drallig – ROTS
4. Ann/Tan Gella – TPM
5. Sarissa Jeng – AOTC
6. Senator Amidala (Lakeside) – AOTC
7. Senator Amidala (Meadow Picnic) – AOTC
8. Neva Kee – TPM
9. Ark "Bumpy" Roose – TPM
10. Mars Guo – TPM

My votes for Clone Wars + EU

1. Unidentified Sith - Sacking of Coruscant narrator, deveived cinematic trailer
2. Bastila Shan - Knights of the Old Republic
3. Sith Trooper - Knights of the Old Republic
4. Mandalorian Neo Crusader - Knights of the Old Republic
5. Kazdan Paratus - The Force Unleashed
6. Darth Plageus - Ultimate Guide to the Force
7. Sith warrior - deveived cinematic trailer
8. Jaina Solo - Dark Nest/LOTF
9. Darth Wyrrlok - Legacy
10. Female bounty hunter (human) - deveived cinematic trailer[/u]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-Tzizvvt

2-Reegesk

3-Melas

4-Boelo

5-Daine Jir

6-Garouf Lafoe

7-Treva Horme

8-Merril

9-Shasa Tiel

10-TT-8
Back to top
Droide
Padawan
Padawan


Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-Tzizvvt

2-Reegesk

3-Melas

4-Boelo

5-Daine Jir

6-Garouf Lafoe

7-Treva Horme

8-Merril

9-Shasa Tiel

10-TT-8
_________________
Droide
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
otcguy1997
Padawan
Padawan


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OTC FIGURES:
OWEN LARS
TAYM DREN GAREN
GRIZZ FIX
SGT DOALLYN
SIM ALOO
CANE ADISS
TORRYN FARR
REEGESK
BOELO
TVIVZT


PREQUEL FIGURES:
CLIEGG LARS
JOCASTA NU
TEY HOW
BEN QUADRINAROS
PADME PICNIC (YELLOW DRESS)
JAMILLA
DORME
CORDE
APAILANA
KITSTER & WALD 2-PACK


EU FIGURES:
DON'T REALLY BUY EU FIGURES, SO I'LL SKIP THIS CATEGORY.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
palps45895
Padawan
Padawan


Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: new figure confirmations Reply with quote

Bastilla Shan, Bnom Anor and Anakin Solo are all confirmed as soon forthcoming in the latest issue of Toy Fair magazine... complete with a prototype shot of the one due spring, another due in 2010 and the other is mentioned as definitely coming...

I would move to strike these 3 from the final poll results in favor of NEW figures.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
grievous444
Padawan
Padawan


Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 12
Location: Belgium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: new figure confirmations Reply with quote

palps45895 wrote:
Bastilla Shan, Bnom Anor and Anakin Solo are all confirmed as soon forthcoming in the latest issue of Toy Fair magazine... complete with a prototype shot of the one due spring, another due in 2010 and the other is mentioned as definitely coming...

I would move to strike these 3 from the final poll results in favor of NEW figures.


If you throw them of the final list, then your messing with the votes of all the people who voted for them, wich I would be pissed off.

Then I can began asking to with all the figures who have been already made once, to throw them of the list to. And there are a lot of figures who have been made once and voted for. But I think that's not fair to do this. Everyone can choose a figure. (Made, future-made, repainted or brand new)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
palps45895
Padawan
Padawan


Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just trying to spread the news that Anor will be out in Spring, and Bastilla fans can celebrate. You can do whatever you like with the news.
Cheers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yoda027
Site Admin/Webmaster
Site Admin/Webmaster


Joined: 17 Feb 2004
Posts: 16001
Location: Philly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: new figure confirmations Reply with quote

grievous444 wrote:
palps45895 wrote:
Bastilla Shan, Bnom Anor and Anakin Solo are all confirmed as soon forthcoming in the latest issue of Toy Fair magazine... complete with a prototype shot of the one due spring, another due in 2010 and the other is mentioned as definitely coming...

I would move to strike these 3 from the final poll results in favor of NEW figures.


If you throw them of the final list, then your messing with the votes of all the people who voted for them, wich I would be pissed off.

Then I can began asking to with all the figures who have been already made once, to throw them of the list to. And there are a lot of figures who have been made once and voted for. But I think that's not fair to do this. Everyone can choose a figure. (Made, future-made, repainted or brand new)


There are hundreds of figures mentioned here, we have to send our top 30 to Hasbro. We will compile ALL the lists AS IS but if any already announced figures make the Top 30 list here, and they are 100% confirmed by Hasbro as already coming, we will remove them and bump the next ones up as there is no point in having an already made figure to it.
_________________
Try not to become a man of success but a man of value - Albert Einstein
Admin/Webmaster
www.yodasnews.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
grievous444
Padawan
Padawan


Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 12
Location: Belgium

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: new figure confirmations Reply with quote

yoda027 wrote:
grievous444 wrote:
palps45895 wrote:
Bastilla Shan, Bnom Anor and Anakin Solo are all confirmed as soon forthcoming in the latest issue of Toy Fair magazine... complete with a prototype shot of the one due spring, another due in 2010 and the other is mentioned as definitely coming...

I would move to strike these 3 from the final poll results in favor of NEW figures.


If you throw them of the final list, then your messing with the votes of all the people who voted for them, wich I would be pissed off.

Then I can began asking to with all the figures who have been already made once, to throw them of the list to. And there are a lot of figures who have been made once and voted for. But I think that's not fair to do this. Everyone can choose a figure. (Made, future-made, repainted or brand new)


And they are 100% confirmed by Hasbro as already coming, we will remove them and bump the next ones up as there is no point in having an already made figure to it.


And there you have said it. 100% confirmed. Hasbro has stated that there will be a possibility that these figures will be made. A possibility is not 100%.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> Star Wars Fans’ Choice Poll 2009! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group