www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magna Guard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jedimaster738
Padawan
Padawan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Magna Guard Reply with quote

so i bought a magna guard and was torn between opening it... i consulted my youtube subscribers about it and i heard some go ahead open it, oh no keep it carded there rare, and openin it and get the foil variant... so i was at target and found the foil variant but i didnt have enough money... what should i do? is it really rare?
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that these things are not really going to be worth much more than retail in the long run, so what does it matter anyway? Get what you want. I would open it, because I am an opener. What's the fun in keeping something in the package? That's like buying a DVD and keeping the wrapping on.
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: How rare are the Magna Guards? Reply with quote

jedimaster738 wrote:
so i bought a magna guard and was torn between opening it... i consulted my youtube subscribers about it and i heard some go ahead open it, oh no keep it carded there rare, and openin it and get the foil variant... so i was at target and found the foil variant but i didnt have enough money... what should i do? is it really rare?

I do not open any of my figures. the only foil versions i have are sidious, anakin, obi wan, and grievous. with that said i am a huge fan of the anakin figure, so what i did was buy a second one and opened it for the mail away... now i have the best fo both worlds.. i did the same with bespin luke for it is when of my favorites. and based on you describing yourself being "torn," i would do as i did. buy two versions of your absolute favorites so you do have that option to open or keep moc... again it is up to you...
jedimaster738
Padawan
Padawan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys for the help!
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been seeing a lot more of these guys on the pegs lately. I guess that they may not be hard to find after all.
jedimaster738
Padawan
Padawan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive noticed that too... oh the unpredictablity of figures
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well they used to be in abundance at my local target right when this wave came out, now i never come across them... those are definitely limited figures... your area just has more of them and for the moment. And i stress FOR THE MOMENT..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: