www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TVC Wave 3 (2011)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no luck for Logray, Cap. Fordo, Rebel Fleet Trooper, I am getting annoyed lol

If anyone sees quality paint apps of any of these I will pay via PayPal. I will pay +$3 per figure for the hastle of it all, as well as shipping.
-x1 Logray
-x1 Cap. Fordo
-x2 Rebel Fleet Trooper
-Barris(Not super-vital to me right now, I can wait for her)
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
Still no luck for Logray, Cap. Fordo, Rebel Fleet Trooper, I am getting annoyed lol

I've been seeing Logray and the Rebel Fleet Trooper around town, at both Target and TRU. Have you had any luck finding them?
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
ridge913 wrote:

I've been seeing Logray and the Rebel Fleet Trooper around town, at both Target and TRU. Have you had any luck finding them?

I definately have to take another look, my focus right now has been on my TMNT collection and acquiring everything I need before it disappears or becomes too expensive lol. I have also been also re-doing my figure display shelves. In the process building a street-like diorama. I will post pics when I get this "seasons" shelves assembled. But as I am going from new collector to a wiser "acquirier", I am defintely learning the hard way as far as: purchasing what you actually want VS what you feel you must have... And even looking at this again, I do not care to acquire Bastilla Shan any longer or any EU for that matter aside from special characters I can relate to/ read about. Frodo is just so BA looking I do not know I will be able to help myself. But am I going out of my way for him? -No.The compulsive purchasing is fading and I am really building up my collection. A collection of toys and collectables that I really do get all excited over. PURE JOY. Even more so than when I was younger. But Logray and Rebel Trooper are for sure. The original trilogy figures are must haves for me! One of my favortive stories of all time if not my favorite. But after going thourgh a bunch pf phases: GI Joe, Indiana Jones, Clone Wars, Marvel TMNT etc.... I have set my focus on Star Wars(more so Original Trilogy) and TMNt for these are the two that I can really relate to as a kid and get beyond happy for. The excitement and joy I get from my Star Wars OT and TMNT are untouchable compared to anything else, and that Indiana Jones and Marvel no regrets on what I own. But I tried GI JOE even though I can not relate what so ever. And although the toy line is fantastic, the characters and themes and plots are not my exact cup of tea. I never really watched the TV show just owned a few randoms here and there purcahsed by grandmother. To make a long story short I am just far more focused now on what I acutally want vs What I feel I must have and damn does it feel good! I will take another look though, because I feel I will mis out if I do not!
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: