www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clone Wars Purchases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caped Crusader wrote:
Got a good deal on a loose Commander Fox on eBay.

I checked out your site Caped Crusader you did an awesome job with both the layout, information provided, as well as your collection itself. Be proud!
Caped Crusader
Elite Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
I checked out your site Caped Crusader you did an awesome job with both the layout, information provided, as well as your collection itself. Be proud!
Thanks. The collection photos are hopelessly outdated, but I don't want to bother with updates until I have my collection room better organized.
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the new figures at Walmart this morning. I got the clone trooper and Commander Cody ($8.96 each), and I got the Republic Troopers Battle Pack ($21.96). I also plan on getting the new Anakin and the new Chewbacca (with the altered paint apps), but I decided to pass on them for now. You know, leave something for later. I am guessing that these figures will be clogging the pegs for the entire year.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After work today, I stopped off at the same Walmart that I had visited yesterday morning. Most of the figures were still there, except someone had already purchased the one Cody figure that I had left behind. No one had purchased the two phase 2 clones that I had left; but someone had snagged the other Republic Troopers Battle Pack. The pegs were also stuffed with Movie Heroes figures. I bought the re-painted Chewbacca for $8.96. Once I get the Anakin figure, then I will be done with what I want from the first wave of 2012.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another trip to that same Walmart. I got Anakin for $8.96. So, now I am done with this line until wave 2 comes out in April.
RPhBob
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped at Walmart this morning and found what appeard to be 3 cases of the new CW figures on the pegs. I grabbed a Cody and a plain trooper. I almost grabbed a second trooper, but decided to get the new clone battle pack (whatever they call it) with Hardcase and the Bomb squad trooper instead. The new paint job for Chewbacca does look better, but not better enough to justify a new purchase to me...maybe next time. I was also really tempted to snag another aqua droid, but decided I was satisfied with adding 5 new clones to the collection...maybe next time on him/it too.

I almost got an Anakin, but the Anakin that comes with the Attack Recon Fighter seen here, looks to be the same figure, and I really want that mini-rig, so I'll wait until it comes out I guess.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RPhBob wrote:
I almost got an Anakin, but the Anakin that comes with the Attack Recon Fighter looks to be the same figure, and I really want that mini-rig, so I'll wait until it comes out I guess.

If I am not mistaken, the figure in the mini-rig set is all softgoods from the waist down, unlike the carded release. And I have been straining to see it, but is he wearing a headset in the mini-rig set?
Caped Crusader

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up Cody and two of the new Clone Troopers at Target today. The entire wave was there. The new Anakin does absolutely nothing for me, although I might eventually get one for the lower left arm. No new battle packs around here yet.
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caped Crusader wrote:
...although I might eventually get one for the lower left arm.

If you do, then I don't think that you will be disappointed. It greatly improves the 2011 release. I consider the 2012 figure to be nothing more than an "organ donor" for my 2011 version.

Very Happy
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped at Walmart this morning at 5:20 AM (as usual), and I bought a second P2 Clone Trooper for $8.96.
Caped Crusader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
It greatly improves the 2011 release.
I'm sure I'd like having the option, but I really do like the way the 2011 figure's hand is posed.
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caped Crusader wrote:
I'm sure I'd like having the option, but I really do like the way the 2011 figure's hand is posed.

Oh, of course. With the addition of the 2012 forearm, you now have three interchangeable forearms for your 2011 version. They pop off quite easily; so you can pose him however you want. The Force-push version looks quite nice; but for an all-purpose figure like Anakin, I want him to have a basic "gripped" version available. That's why you will buy this new Anakin figure.

Very Happy
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I was thinking about maybe acquiring the Republic Attack Shuttle and why I am still on the fence due to the fact I would be using it for realistic styled figures and this is an animated styled ship... would this cause me disappointment? I love the TRU exclusive Republic gunship with the teeth/ paint job on it just very pricey!
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
...and this is an animated styled ship... would this cause me disappointment?
Truth is, the ship is not rendered in an animated style. You'll be quite pleased with it. Buy it!
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got it yesterday for my birthday.. couldn't be more surprised! I was expecting awesomeness but what I got was above and beyond! do not hesitate to get it! with the prices now it is a huge steal. I sleep with mine at night o.o :3 lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 52 of 59

Jump to: