www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rumors...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Rumors... Reply with quote

I've heard (from several sites) that there was a commander fox in the line up for this year... is this true? I didn't see him at the toy fair....So rumor or fact? He was said to be in wave 3 or 4.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Rumors... Reply with quote

DarkusLord wrote:
I've heard (from several sites) that there was a commander fox in the line up for this year... is this true? I didn't see him at the toy fair....So rumor or fact? He was said to be in wave 3 or 4.

Yes, it is rumored that Commander Fox will be coming later in the year. A product list from Walmart was leaked to several collecting sites, and Fox was listed on it, along with cybernetic Darth Maul. So, that means that we now have a definitive list for all 19 figures for 2012. You can find that list on this page:

http://www.kid4life.com/yodasnewsforums/viewtopic.php?t=11484&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see... thanks. I'm just wondering why thse two (maul and fox) were not in the toy fair? Is it since they are exclusives or something along that line?
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkusLord wrote:
I'm just wondering why thse two (maul and fox) were not in the toy fair? Is it since they are exclusives or something along that line?

I'm just speculating here, but I would bet that Hasbro did not have permission to show their figure of the cybernetic Maul. The design of his lower half has been kept a secret by LFL up until this point, and I really doubt that they would have given Hasbro the green light to reveal this design before it had a chance of being debuted on the show. As for Fox? I would say that Hasbro is holding him back so that they have something to show at SDCC, along with the last mini-rig of the year.
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would make sense... so when is comic-con by the way? looking foward to the coverage on it since i'm not going. Hoping to see atleast a little bit of new stuff from the lines. Maybe hasbro will surprise us o.O
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkusLord wrote:
that would make sense... so when is comic-con by the way? looking foward to the coverage on it since i'm not going. Hoping to see atleast a little bit of new stuff from the lines. Maybe hasbro will surprise us o.O

Comic-Con is usually around the third week of July. I'm hoping that we'll see a sneak preview of a few things we can expect to see in 2013. But mostly, I want to know how and when Hasbro is going to be releasing General Krell. He's really the only figure that I'm excited about for this year (or next).
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see along with krell, keeli and phil. They might not have had more than one episode, but they were freaking awesome clones Very Happy
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkusLord wrote:
I would like to see along with krell, keeli and phil. They might not have had more than one episode, but they were freaking awesome clones Very Happy

I, too, would love to see Keeli and Fil. And, they would be nothing more than a repaint at this point, so I could see Hasbro shoving them into a Battle Pack, or something like that. But if they do make Keeli, my desire to see Master Di will reach a fevered pitch again.

Very Happy
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they ARE made it better not be with that skult that has no articulation Sad it should be more captain rex sculpt than stone.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkusLord wrote:
If they ARE made it better not be with that skult that has no articulation Sad it should be more captain rex sculpt than stone.

If Hasbro were to release Fil and Keeli using the Rex mold from late 2011, then I would be as happy as a pig in mud. I am not a fan of the original clone mold from 2008; but, I love the Rex mold from late 2011. If they were to use that mold from this point forward (instead of the mold that they are using on 2012's Rex and Wolffe), then you wouldn't hear a complaint from me.
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... put which 2011 captain rex? o.O lol. there are so many rex's out atm. they should move on and stop wasting on him. they could have had so many new clones out if they didn't keep making rexs!

anyways, the scult they use now is RUBBISH! no waist articulation?! they are really down grading everything. if it keeps up I don't see point in buying them. soon we'll have no articulation at all. The movie heros have terrible articulation also. they didn't enhance or change anything about them, they just dug up the old mold and re sold them imo Sad
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkusLord wrote:
yeah... put which 2011 captain rex?

CW62 - the best one to date! Very Happy

DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, so the one that came with the arc troopers pack? o.O

does he have any waist articulation? It doesn't look like it from the picture... unless it's just hard to see :S
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkusLord wrote:
ah, so the one that came with the arc troopers pack?

Actually, this Rex figure was in the basic line of figures:

DarkusLord wrote:
does he have any waist articulation? It doesn't look like it from the picture... unless it's just hard to see :S

He does have a swivel waist joint. But, he does not have ankle joints. No bother for me, though, since I just absolutely love this figure. For me, he is the definitive version of Rex in his phase 1 armor. Here's an informative review over at JTA:

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=JReviews&rop=showcontent&id=824
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah jetpack one... I see Smile
He would be awesome if he had all the articulation as say the clone commander wolffe or fox. I prefer the ball jointed waist and ankles over swivel...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: