www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clone Wars Purchases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
ridge913 wrote:
...and this is an animated styled ship... would this cause me disappointment?
Truth is, the ship is not rendered in an animated style. You'll be quite pleased with it. Buy it!

Long story short, I did an immsense amount of research on the attack shuttle and although it's extremely badass, it's not what I was going for. To be honest I confused it to be a new version of the gunship lol noob I know. I found my clone wars cartoon art deco gunship brand new on eBay. And not for $200-$500 I am extremely happy right now!
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
I found my clone wars cartoon art deco gunship brand new on eBay. And not for $200-$500 I am extremely happy right now!

Awesome! How much did it set you back?
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
ridge913 wrote:
I found my clone wars cartoon art deco gunship brand new on eBay. And not for $200-$500 I am extremely happy right now!

Awesome! How much did it set you back?

$110+ $19(shipping) = $129 shipped Smile

According to UPS, I get it tomorrow and I ended the listing on 02-21. Not too, bad considering the size of the item.

Man, I LOVE the old cartoon clone wars series and how they depict the troopers and ARC troopers! The combat is utterly badass IMO! Here is a clip to refresh the memories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYI9FDbfk5U&list=FL4oe59Xq_nRNXCgOySzlQZA&index=11&feature=plpp_video.

Episode 21 with art deco clone ship: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNgXX3OuSns&list=FL4oe59Xq_nRNXCgOySzlQZA&index=9&feature=plpp_video

Last week was my first time giving the series a look and I really am enjoying it... I have a lot pertaining to the series in store to display Wink stay tuned!
Caped Crusader
Elite Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cad Bane (CW42) x2, Mace Windu x2, and Obi-Wan Kenobi (CW40) for $1.50 each at Walmart last night. $8 to add five figures to this year's Toys For Tots stash.
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got another Clone Trooper (Phase 2) today, from Target. That brings my Clone Trooper total up to three.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
I got another Clone Trooper (Phase 2) today, from Target. That brings my Clone Trooper total up to three.

And, after realizing that I really don't need a third Clone Trooper, I took him back today for a refund.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From eBay: Rocket Battle Droid.
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From TRU:

- Droid Attack Coronet

I bought this pack specifically for the spider droid. It is such a cool figure.
Caped Crusader

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who missed Buzz or wants more of the recent AT-RTs that were exclusive to Walmart, they're showing up at Ross stores for $7.99.
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to get the Walmart DVD packs at Marshalls today. I left a set there, so I can go back tomorrow in case anyone here needs a set.
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
I was able to get the Walmart DVD packs at Marshalls today. I left a set there, so I can go back tomorrow in case anyone here needs a set.

I would like both of them (these are the "cancelled" ones we are talking about right?), however I don't have paypal to pay you back Sad maybe I could borrow a relatives? I don't know. Maybe we can work something out!
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkusLord wrote:
KitFisto wrote:

I would like both of them (these are the "cancelled" ones we are talking about right?), however I don't have paypal to pay you back Sad maybe I could borrow a relatives? I don't know. Maybe we can work something out!

Bob's already claimed the extra set that I saw there; but I do have an extra Gearshift set. Would you like it? And don't worry about paying me right now. Just ask anyone here: we always get these things worked out. We can also work out a trade. Got anything you're looking to trade?

Anyway, if you don't want the Gearshift set, please let me know. I'll just take it back for a refund the next time my wife wants to go shopping.

thumbup
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
DarkusLord wrote:
KitFisto wrote:

Bob's already claimed the extra set that I saw there; but I do have an extra Gearshift set. Would you like it? And don't worry about paying me right now. Just ask anyone here: we always get these things worked out. We can also work out a trade. Got anything you're looking to trade?

Anyway, if you don't want the Gearshift set, please let me know. I'll just take it back for a refund the next time my wife wants to go shopping.

thumbup

actually, if you don't mind would just like gearshift, but if you want to send over the whole pack that is fine Wink unfortunately I have become a little bit attached to my clones over here and I don't have anything to trade :S but I will figure out some way of paying you back!
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
I was able to get the Walmart DVD packs at Marshalls today.

I got them last night at TeeJaxMaxx. They had two of each. I bought one of each.

Caped Crusader wrote:
For anyone who missed Buzz or wants more of the recent AT-RTs that were exclusive to Walmart, they're showing up at Ross stores for $7.99.

I stopped by my local Ross last night. I didn't see any of the AT-RT's, though they did have a Clone helmet or two. I didn't need/want either, but I hadn't been in in a while and wanted to see if there was anything of note. There were a few Iron Man figures (which I also didn't want). And there were also some of the Tron vehicles (now around $5 each). But since I have everything I want from that line, I left them.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to get the Scuba Clone mini-rig this morning at Walmart. They also had the Anakin mini-rig, but I passed on that one for now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 53 of 60

Jump to: