www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mail Away Prototype Armor Boba Fett

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Mail Away Prototype Armor Boba Fett Reply with quote

I don't think there is a topic for this yet, so I'll make one. Just discuss about it here, thoughts, likes, dislikes. Discuss:

I for one am excited for this. I mailed away for one, and was going for two however lack of a second redemption form got in my way. I am expecting it soon (mailed away for it on March 25) so hopefully it will come either this week or next. I know it is just a "repaint" but it's an awesome repaint and my first boba, so I'm happy about it. anyone else send for one?
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Mail Away Prototype Armor Boba Fett Reply with quote

My second one arrived last week. Good times.
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Mail Away Prototype Armor Boba Fett Reply with quote

aceface wrote:
My second one arrived last week. Good times.

Nice! so how is it? worth the wait? Did you open one and keep the other sealed o.O that's what I wanted to do, but I only had one redemption form Sad
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Mail Away Prototype Armor Boba Fett Reply with quote

DarkusLord wrote:
Nice! so how is it? worth the wait? Did you open one and keep the other sealed.

The first one arrived in a white mailing box. The box was opened, the carded figure removed, briefly admired, and then returned to the box. The box was then placed in a larger box that contains past mail-a-way exclusives (also in their white mailer boxes). And that box resides in a room full of boxes.

Fett #2 arrived last week and went directly to the big box without being opened or admired as I had more important things to deal with that evening.
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, been over a month since I sent in, and I don't even think the check has cashed yet Shocked hopefully i'll be seeing mine in the next few weeks here...
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* just got a thing in the mail today: the figure was so much in demand, they have to make new ones to fill the orders. they aren't being shipped until July 20, 2012 Sad sad news... I'll post a pic when I can (laptop broke atm)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: