www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clone Release Schedule?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Clone Release Schedule? Reply with quote

I get into a xbox game for a month or so come back to find every freaking clone trooper I wanted to get was already out and most of them are priced up to the thirties now?! dang it. I even missed fox :(this is a bad day for me. ok tell me if i am missing any: fox is either out or soon to be out (still fuzzy on that info), wolffe, the removable helmet shock trooper, the green republic fighter tank, oddball, and that's the bulk of it right?

so is wolffe out in stores? and is fox going to be out in stores for a decent price or exclusive or something?
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox and Wolffe have not shown up at retail in most locations yet. No need to get too worried at this point. So far, only wave 2 has shown up in my area, and not in any significant numbers.
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, good to know. I guess that leaes oddball, shock trooper, and the repo tank to get until then. will both fox and wolffe indeed be out in stores though?
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkusLord wrote:
will both fox and wolffe indeed be out in stores though?

At this point, there is no reason to think that these figures will not show up at retail. So far, I have seen both waves 1 and 2 at retail; but there has been no sign of wave 3 in my area. I expect to see it in the next six to eight weeks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: