www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clone Wars Purchases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RPhBob wrote:
I haven't seen the Republic Dropship or the Clone Sub in stores around here yet and I haven't seen the Clone Mini Y-wing for a long time.

I saw the mini y-wing at a Walmart about a year ago, but passed on it as it wasn't an exclusive (I normally avoid Walmart like the plague that it is, but the occasional exclusive does pull me in).

I saw the sub this past spring, also at a Walmart and I passed on it for the very reason I mentioned above. Oddly (or perhaps not, given Hasbro's recent track record) I haven't seen either of them since.

I believe the Dropship is newly released (more or less). That was the first I'd seen it. There was only one at my local Target - which I bought, but I'm sure there will be more (as long as the other "Class I" vehicles sell through and trigger the automated reordering system).
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mini Y-Wing was something of a scarcity in my neck of the woods. I saw it only twice, each time at Target, and I was able to nab it at that time. The clone submarine came and went pretty fast around here, too. I never saw it at Target, only at Walmart. And my local collecting buddy texted me last night to tell me that he found the dropship for me at Target over the weekend.

I saw the dropship at Target over the weekend, too. But it was in the hands of some other dude in the toy aisle. I lingered just a little bit to see if he might put it down, but no dice. So, from what I can gather, this one is hitting at Targets across the nation right now. But being packed one per case, with the other three being carry-forwards from previous waves, I would recommend that all collectors nab this one at the first opportunity. This might be another sneeze-and-you-missed-it kind of thing. Or not. Time will tell; but I wouldn't risk it.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My local Walmart stocked two cases of the Fox wave over the weekend. And I was able to find the dropship at Target earlier in the week. So, I all caught up for the year.
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
My local Walmart stocked two cases of the Fox wave over the weekend. And I was able to find the dropship at Target earlier in the week. So, I all caught up for the year.

very nice Smile
RPhBob
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scored the Clone Drop Ship today at Target. Now I just need to find that darn Scuba Clone Sub thing
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RPhBob wrote:
Scored the Clone Drop Ship today at Target. Now I just need to find that darn Scuba Clone Sub thing

I don't see that thing anymore. I am afraid it may have come and gone already.

Sad
RPhBob
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It (the clone sub) was in stock at hasbrotoyshop.com Wednesday evening, but i didn't jump on it and now of course it is out of stock.
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RPhBob wrote:
It (the clone sub) was in stock at hasbrotoyshop.com Wednesday evening, but i didn't jump on it and now of course it is out of stock.

If you live in the midwest, they are apparently showing up at something called Fleet Farm as this shot from Yakface attests.
RPhBob
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, there are no Fleet Farms around here.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ordered the Wolffe gift pack from Hasbro Toy Shop. After shipping and tax, the total came out to a few cents over $40. It is scheduled to ship on 12/3.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a second clone dropship over the weekend. Just like the first one, I found this one at

KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got word that my "Wolf Pack" shipped from Hasbro Toy Shop yesterday! Happy times!
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday morning I dropped by the land of the great unwashed to see if they had any of their exclusive 8-packs remaining. They did. About ten of them. I only found one that interested me (which I bought). It had the following:

CW40 Obi-Wan Kenobi
CW41 Clone Trooper Hevy (in training armour)
CW46 Aqua Droid
CW48 Commander Wolfe
CW55 Savage Opress (shirtless)
CW57 Stealth Ops Clone Trooper
CW54 Saesee Tiin
CW61 Seripas

The first 6 I already had, though I didn't have the Aqua Droid in that packaging. And really, all but Kenobi and Savage could be considered army builders. Tiin and Seripas I had never seen before, so I'm pleased to now have them. I think I'm only missing 4 or 5 figures from that line now.

I was less impressed with Toys R Us (no big surprise). Since I don't live anywhere near one, I had to rely on their website for that two-pack deal. It was listed for $19.99. And despite what the website shows, it is supposed to be available for that price today as well. I never saw it in stock though. It doesn't really surprise me. I've noticed TRU tends to show highly desired items as being "out of stock" when they have sales. I suspect this is either deliberate on their part, or perhaps they only make a small number available which then go out of stock quickly. Either way, it makes me not want to shop there.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend picked up the Mandalorian Assault Transport/Anakin's Jedi Starfighter 2-pack for me at TRU. It was $20.
Caped Crusader
Elite Jedi Council Member
Elite Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aceface wrote:
Either way, it makes me not want to shop there.
Their when we get around to it, maybe we'll toss it in a bubble mailer shipping policy makes me not want to shop with them online. The sad lack of selection makes me not want to shop in their stores. And it's a shame, because I would much rather buy toys from a toy store than Walmart or Target.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 57 of 59

Jump to: