www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TVC Purchases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
DarkusLord wrote:
I'm not one for freaking out, but if this is true I am going to go crazy wild. Did they SERIOUSLY release the endor at-at ONLY in Canada? can anyone confirm if this auction is true or misinformed?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-COLLECTION-ROTJ-AT-AT-WALKER-2012-TOYSRUS-EXCL-ONLY-IN-CANADA-/190805804149?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2c6ce98475

Wow! I too would love to know!

after some further reading I gather it has been starting to appear in Canada and there may be hopes of this coming sometime either this spring or next (not sure, that bit was fuzzy) but atleast there is hope!
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought my second Imperial Navy Commander from Target yesterday. It was on sale: $.50 off! Woohoo!
RPhBob
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it is a huge longshot, but if anyone happens a to see a Darth Malgus out there I am still looking for one. It seems like some stuff is still trickling out and hearing about Master Fisti's recent find has given me a bit of hope. My hunting has slowed down a little bit since the new year started, but I have yet to see Darth Malgus, Odd Ball, Navy Commander, Tarkin, Starkiller and Shae Vizla in any store. I saw Clone Wars Anakin a couple times, so I am pretty sure I've just missed them, but with all the carry-forward figures in the cases it's hard to know. Fortunately I got Starkiller and Shaw Vizla on Amazon for $12 each before Christmas.

At this point, Malgus is the only one I'm really bugged about not having. I could go the eBay route, but I hate to do that. I ought to just bite the bullet and save the money I spend driving around looking for him.

In other news, the Toys R Us by me has over a dozen Kithaba figures hanging on the pegs, which seems really odd. I'm not sure if it is the red or brown bandana version, but I can check if anyone is interested.
RPhBob
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I broke down and bought a Malgus off eBay for around $20 shipped, which was about as low as I've seen it on the secondary market. It arrived a few days ago. The card got trashed during shipping, but I'm an opener, so no big deal. I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

Today I found an Imperial Navy Commander at the Target near my work. With those 2 figures I feel like I can rest easy until the new stuff starts whenever that is.
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a vintage collection purchase, but a purchase nonetheless. I can't find a section to post saga collection purchases Embarassed

anywho, three straight out of package utapau troopers mint and complete for $13.40 shipped off ebay. I am very happy with this purchase as it means I can pretty much wrap up my cody squad for now!
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally located and purchased the TRU-exclusive Endor AT-AT. Quick, what's AT-AT spelled backwards? Very Happy

I also picked up the (apparently) TRU-exclusive LEGO Jedi Defender-Class Cruiser.

Following that I snatched up the (apparently) Walmart-exclusive LEGO Star Wars HH-87 Starhopper. At least I hope it's a Walmart-exclusive, since I had to sully myself by entering the land of the great unwashed in order to get it. I'm still trying to rid myself of the stench!

And I picked up the following LEGO sets as well:

Republic Troopers vs Sith™ Troopers
Clone Troopers vs. Droidekas
Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
Homing Spider Droid

And at Fred Meyer, they've dropped their clearance prices by 60% (through today). ALL of the basic figures from the now discontinued Clone Wars, Movie Heroes, and Vintage lines are under $4 each. Unfortunately, I have all of the ones that remain on the pegs (lots of the vintage TPM wave). Oddly, Fred Meyer hasn't really promoted this and at the stores I stopped at, the figures weren't moving. At all. Pegs chock full of stuff no one wants (or perhaps they think they are still full price?).

I did manage to pick up two Darth Maul forceFX lightsabers for my friends' 5-year-old daughter. Hopefully they will serve her well in her battle against her now 7-year-old brother (got him the forceFX Anakin saber last year). The price? just over $11 each! That handily beats the $70 TRU wants for their two-pack exclusive.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gungan Warrior, from Target, for $9.99.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From eBay:

* I got the K-Mart-exclusive Ewok Catapult set for $29.99 + $6.99 shipping on 10/14.

* I got the K-Mart-exclusive Imperial Scanning Technician (with scanner) for $15.99 + $3.60 shipping on 10/27.

* I got the K-Mart-exclusive Imperial Scanning Officer for $9.61 + $4.65 shipping on 11/9.

Since there are no K-Marts in my area, a "K-Mart-exclusive" simply means an "eBay-exclusive" for me!

Wink
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
From eBay:

* I got the K-Mart-exclusive Ewok Catapult set for $29.99 + $6.99 shipping on 10/14.

* I got the K-Mart-exclusive Imperial Scanning Technician (with scanner) for $15.99 + $3.60 shipping on 10/27.

* I got the K-Mart-exclusive Imperial Scanning Officer for $9.61 + $4.65 shipping on 11/9.

Since there are no K-Marts in my area, a "K-Mart-exclusive" simply means an "eBay-exclusive" for me!

Wink

I forgot about these and must go check as there is one in my immediate area! nice lot Kit!

I FINALLY got to opening my Slave 1 yesterday. I wanted to report that I didn't get a damaged box that so many complained about and it really is pretty cool!

aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
I FINALLY got to opening my Slave 1 yesterday. I wanted to report that I didn't get a damaged box that so many complained about and it really is pretty cool!

That was a "lightning deal" at amazon a few hours ago. $41.99 and free shipping. The allotment at that price sold out by the time I knew about it, but I did happen to pick up the TIE Interceptor for $29.99 & FREE Shipping an hour later. It's now 1:20 pm (Pacific Time) and that deal goes until 2pm or until the allotment is gone - whichever comes first.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:

NICE! I'm still eyeballing that TIE Interceptor. Amazon recently dropped the price from $49.99 to $39.99.

aceface wrote:
but I did happen to pick up the TIE Interceptor for $29.99 & FREE Shipping

I have yet to see it at $29.99. Nice acquisition, ace!
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
Nice acquisition, ace!

Yeah. I think it's maybe my fifth Hasbro purchase this year. Wink

Keep watching amazon. It wouldn't surprise me to see that TIE and/or Slave I go on sale again. And for less than before. That said, I wouldn't hold my breath for them either.
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aceface wrote:
Keep watching amazon. It wouldn't surprise me to see that TIE and/or Slave I go on sale again. And for less than before. That said, I wouldn't hold my breath for them either.

The TIE Interceptor is back up to $49.99. Ugh. Crying or Very sad
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
aceface wrote:

The TIE Interceptor is back up to $49.99. Ugh. Crying or Very sad

And just like that, it's currently $35. Slave I is $48.99. And that exclusive build-a-droid wave? A mere $15.

Last edited by aceface on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
RPhBob
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the droid factory set at $23.99 and thought I was getting a good deal. Crazy.

Update: I just called amazon customer service and they are going to refund me the difference. Pretty cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

Jump to: