www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Midnight Madness to go or not to go?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HANKSACK
Jedi
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: TRU HOLOGRAMS Reply with quote

both last time and this time you can buy the holograms. if you purchased $30 of figures you got one free or just buy one. i had $1 woth of items but not $30 in figures, so no freebee for me. they were hard to come by.

hit target 8am---a few evolution packs and figures
hit both kmarts--one had 2-3 items, the other had a few blaster and evo packs all over the place. i think the big k should just close.

what a waste of my time, sleep, and gas.
maxattack
Elite Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does going to Target this morning count? I don't collect Hasbro much anymore but had to see the new stuff. Saw new battle packs, Hoth and I think a speeder bike one, GH packs and the Clone wars helmets, ships, etc. and they were actually putting the stuff out when I got there and you'd think that would have already been done. I was going through the boxes as they were trying to stock and I could tell they were getting pissed. Screw them, they should've planned ahead!

I bought Ak Rev for my Jabba scene and Commander Fox for a friend. It didn't look like there was too much missing out of the cases they were stocking. I asked the girl if they were swamped when they opened and she said they only had a few people.
Samsin
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight Madness was a hit!! My local TRU saw at least 40-50 people hungry for new Star Wars goodness!! I tell you it was fierce! I was surprised on how much stuff they had. It was like fresh meat for hungry lions!! I scored a huge pile of figures!! I took my time and got the figures I think everyone was looking for. More on that later. The Lego sets are awesome!! I picked up the Gunship at the time not realizing it was $130! Oh well. It is cool! I was surprised to see the B-Wing. I snagged one up. I dont think anyone else saw it. The figures all got bought up. They threw out a few more cases on the floor for people to go through. In all it was a good time! I will update later on exactly what I brought home! I know I have at least 6 Scubatroops~
maxattack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was indeed a hit based on the slow boards this morning...everyone is still in bed recovering!

It's funny how people are like lions attacking their prey at these things. Usually there is PLENTY to go around. Very Happy
terman123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My TRU had about 30 people at they weren't as well organized figures were wiped out within minutes, and no stock in back. Did score the AT-TE, saw it on a U-boat in box around the corner and the Mgr. was cool enough to grab me one. Left the B-wing and Lego's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Clone Wars - All Lines All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: