www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012 TVC Figures
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member


Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 774
Location: Boca Raton, FL

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
ridge913 wrote:
when can we expect this real life version of Aurra Sing to be released, I need this type of character... the lone, and dangerous female bounty hunter..


Hasbro stated that despite what the collecting sites reported, the street date of 1/30/2012 is still in effect. So, expect Aurra to show up on that date, as a Walmart exclusive.


good thing you have reminded me of that being exclusive... we all know how I get after a couple unsuccessful Target runs... lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator


Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Posts: 7880
Location: Plano, Texas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
good thing you have reminded me of that being exclusive... we all know how I get after a couple unsuccessful Target runs... lol


Yeah, you'll be really disappointed if you keep looking for her at Target. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator


Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Posts: 7880
Location: Plano, Texas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a pic from the UK Toy Fair. It features three new TVC figures coming later this year. Two EU figures, and one from Return of the Jedi.

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/common/CreateThumbNail.aspx?image=/images/news/articles/01_tf2012uk.jpg&filetype=jpg&size=800
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member


Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 774
Location: Boca Raton, FL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
Here's a pic from the UK Toy Fair. It features three new TVC figures coming later this year. Two EU figures, and one from Return of the Jedi.

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/common/CreateThumbNail.aspx?image=/images/news/articles/01_tf2012uk.jpg&filetype=jpg&size=800


So weird! This weekend I attempted to peice together a Galen Merik in flight suit as depicted! Now I don't have to worry but be patient for it! Thanks Hasbro for giving fans what they want!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator


Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Posts: 7880
Location: Plano, Texas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
Thanks Hasbro for giving fans what they want!


I don't mean to be rude, but they are giving you what you want. I am disappointed that they are using two slots for EU figures, since I couldn't care less about video game figures. At least I'll be saving $20.


Last edited by KitFisto on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member


Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 774
Location: Boca Raton, FL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
ridge913 wrote:
Thanks Hasbro for giving fans what they want!


I don't mean to be rude, but they are giving you what you want. I am disappointed that they are using two slots for EU figures, since I couldn't care less about video game figures. At least I'll be saving $20.


Not rude at all, we all have our own needs and wants. I agree that only 1 EU figure should be done if only out of 3, always! I am just happy to see them take another wack at Galen but am more excited because of the outfit they chose to depict him in. The flight suit training gear is very BA in my opinion and the version I hoped we would one day get in an action figure. This is will be my definitive Galen Marek and I will have to grab two so I can keep one carded. Any news on the release dates? What an amazing time to start collecting back when I did! I would be missing out even harder than I have been!


Last edited by ridge913 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator


Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Posts: 7880
Location: Plano, Texas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
Not rude at all, we all have our own needs and wants.


So true! You're a wise man, Ridge of the 913th Attack Battalion!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member


Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 774
Location: Boca Raton, FL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
ridge913 wrote:
Not rude at all, we all have our own needs and wants.


So true! You're a wise man, Ridge of the 913th Attack Battalion!


thanks MasterKit Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator


Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Posts: 7880
Location: Plano, Texas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Hasbro may be changing the lineup for the rest of the year:

Wave 3
E3 Clone Pilot Davijaan
E4 Grand Moff Tarkin
E6 Nikto Skiff Guard
Galen Marek
Shae Vizla

Wave 4
Ahsoka Tano
CW Obi Want (armor)
E1 Gungan Warrior
E6 Lumat
E6 Nien Nunb
E6 Weequay Hunter
E1 Aurra Sing
E1 Mawhonic
E1 Naboo Pilot with Duster

Wave 5
E1 Jar Jar Binks
E2 Clone Lieutenant
E3 Shocktrooper
E4 Sandtrooper
E5 Princess Leia (Bespin)

Wave 5.2
E6 Darth Vader
E6 Orrimaarko
Old Republic Trooper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member


Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 774
Location: Boca Raton, FL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems Luke's hair is now parted to the correct side, if anyone else has seen pictures of him... the head sculpt looks much better IMO than the original we saw a few months passed... this makes me very happy..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator


Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Posts: 7880
Location: Plano, Texas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
It seems Luke's hair is now parted to the correct side.


Nope, still the wrong side:



Rolling Eyes

Here's how Luke wore his hair in Return of the Jedi:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member


Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 774
Location: Boca Raton, FL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh do you think it will be fixed upon release?!? That alone is enough reason to not make this a definitive version IMO... ouch Hasbro, OUCH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator


Joined: 26 Feb 2004
Posts: 7880
Location: Plano, Texas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridge913 wrote:
Ahh do you think it will be fixed upon release?!? That alone is enough reason to not make this a definitive version IMO... ouch Hasbro, OUCH!


Nope, it's way too far along in the production process. To correct it, Hasbro would have to scrap the whole release schedule for the figure and resculpt the entire head. And that would probably push its release back to 2013 or 2014 (and cost them a sh-tload of money). So, this is the one that you're going to get. It's a pass for me for that very reason.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member


Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 774
Location: Boca Raton, FL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
ridge913 wrote:
Ahh do you think it will be fixed upon release?!? That alone is enough reason to not make this a definitive version IMO... ouch Hasbro, OUCH!


Nope, it's way too far along in the production process. To correct it, Hasbro would have to scrap the whole release schedule for the figure and resculpt the entire head. And that would probably push its release back to 2013 or 2014 (and cost them a sh-tload of money). So, this is the one that you're going to get. It's a pass for me for that very reason.


Most likely I will acquire this, just because I have a thing for Luke figures, he has always been my hero so I usually grab multiples simply because I can not help leaving them on the pegs... I picked up another Dagohbah Luke just this weekend lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member


Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 774
Location: Boca Raton, FL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we expect any of the Delta Squad Commandos to be individually carded sooner than later? I think those would be epic EU characters to make individually carded as well as defintive. Especially Sev, he is owed this for being left behind on Kyshyyk and all Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group