www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Movie Heroes/Discover the Force Purchases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ridge913
Jedi Council Member
Jedi Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KitFisto wrote:
ridge913 wrote:
KitFisto wrote:
ridge913 wrote:
Just Pre-Ordered from Amazon:

-The Vintage Collection Slave I
&
-TIE Interceptor

Woah! That just set you back $150, right? Shocked

Do you feel this is too far off the actual retail price? Sad

Nope. Those are Amazon exclusives, so you paid retail for them. But it's still a lot of dough. It's all relative, though. I'm just getting cheaper in my old age!

Wink

Then thank gosh I jumped on this like I did! I have missed out from taking too long to make up my mind on some stuff so I am trying to not let that happen! Mostly with the Gentle Giant Jumbo Retro figures! I love love love those figs! notworthy
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if they are Movie Heroes, Discover The Force, or Vintage, but I finally picked up a few vehicles that I should have found over a year ago. I got the Naboo Fighter and the Republic Fighter Tank (green version) for $14.99 each at Tuesday Morning. I think they may be the first Hasbro items I've picked up this year. I had hoped to find the Endor AT-AT as well, but it was out of stock at all three TRU's I visited. I did manage to grab the LEGO Battle Of Hoth and mini Kamino sets though, which brings me up to date on LEGO. Except, of course, for the UCS X-wing that was released a few months back and all of the new sets that just came out. D'OH!!

I also saw a number of The Black Series figures (Ani, Biggs, Biker Scout,...) and some of the Mission Series two-packs. But I bought none of them. They look nice enough, but I simply can't afford them. I have a feeling that I might be done with Hasbro. I'm not definite about that, but I certainly don't have the same enthusiasm for the line as I once did. With the high prices, spotty distribution, and inevitable onslaught that will come with the new films, this just might prove to be my jumping off point.
aceface
Beware aceface

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea exactly which collection these fall under, but I just picked up the two Disney Star Tours figure packs. As reported by yakface, they are on sale for around $25 each and a coupon code will knock them down to around $15 each. Shipping was just under $8 for the both of them.

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2013/10/29/star-tours-sets-on-sale-at-disneystore-com/
ST-321
Moderator/Staff
Moderator/Staff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aceface wrote:
I have no idea exactly which collection these fall under, but I just picked up the two Disney Star Tours figure packs. As reported by yakface, they are on sale for around $25 each and a coupon code will knock them down to around $15 each. Shipping was just under $8 for the both of them.

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2013/10/29/star-tours-sets-on-sale-at-disneystore-com/

It seems that they are now sold out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: