www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is Out?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: What is Out? Reply with quote

what is out and what has yet to be out for 2012?

is this atst coming out this year? and the atst crew? what about that wolffe pack box set? anymore news?

what have we yet to see?
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been several TVC waves released to retailers this year. Whether or not you have seen them is an entirely separate matter. Here is what has come out:

Wave 1 - The Phantom Menace wave
Wave 2 - The deleted scenes wave (I have seen this wave at retail a couple of times)
Wave 3 - The Malgus wave (I have only see a few of these at retail. Never saw Malgus or the INC.)
Wave 4 - The Tarkin wave - Never saw this wave at retail. I have gotten most of it through trades.
Wave 5 - The Fordo wave redux - Never saw this one, but I think Bob did out in Utah.
Wave 6- The Lost Line wave - Just saw this one this week.

There will be one more TVC wave this year - the one with the TCW crossovers. But it will be an online exclusive.

I have read reports that the K-Mart-exclusive AT-ST has been found at retail; but the K-Mart-exclusive Ewoks 2-pack, and the K-Mart-exclusive AT-ST Driver 2-pack, have yet to be found. And don't forget: the TRU-exclusive Ewoks pack, and the TRU-exclusive Pilots pack, have already been put out. I have seen those on several different occasions.

The Wolffe pack? I am anticipating that it will be out around Christmas time, about the same time that the Darth Maul battle pack (Target-exclusive) should be hitting shelves.
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, thanks. this makes thing alot more clear! Laughing
videogod
Padawan
Padawan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Final Wave in Stock at Entertainment Earth Reply with quote

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: