www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013 gunship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: 2013 gunship Reply with quote

I assume this will not be vintage collection since the line was dropped this year but it has vintage packaging so.. I am very mixed/excited to learn more about this. such as price, and figure articulation and most of all pictures!

I have already seen basics such as possible toys r us exclusive, comes with turrets (AWESOME!) and pilot, basic clone, and yoda. I have heard a price point may be around $119.99 starting, which I find not extremely bad at all, considering the prices of the older gunships I missed currently going for $200+.

Any thoughts, news, or other on this anyone? buy or pass? please do share!
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be an easy pass for me, since I don't collect vehicles (except for a few exceptions).

DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear many people passing on it, possibly because of price, or maybe the gunship has been done alot before, but I still like this new paint job, and the fact that it comes with turrets just blows my mind.

I would love to see re-releases/paints of other things before this though like a new at-te, I'd love a good new at-te sculp... but that's just my dreaming
KitFisto
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkusLord
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is curious to me that all of the pictures either have the pilot or the clone, but not both in the same pic.. from these pics it looks like nice articulation which makes me ecstatic. I can not pass this up, I'd get two but I want unique paint jobs per ship. now to me this seems to good to be true, so I want all the info I can get. but very happy I am Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> The Vintage Collection 2010 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: