www.YodasNews.com Forum Index www.YodasNews.com
All Star Wars chat, all the time! Toys, Movies and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Posting Guidelines for Photoshop Section

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> Photoshop SW pictures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sith Lord 0498
Staff
Staff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Posting Guidelines for Photoshop Section Reply with quote

With the arrival of the Sideshow Star Wars line, numerous collectors (myself included) have tapped into our Photoshop talents to breathe additional life into the figures. For me, this has vastly expanded the enjoyment and longevity I get out of these collectibles. Rather than being admired occasionally while gathering dust on a shelf, these 1/6 scale figures allow for a larger expression of fandom.

I welcome everyone to contribute to this new section if they can. I want this to be an enjoyable corner of the yodasnews.com forums, so my guidelines are very simple.

1) Photoshop or Photoshop-style creations only. If you have regular pics of your collectibles, there are other sections in which you can post. This is going to be an image-intensive area, so we need to streamline as much as possible.

2) Compliments and constructive criticism are most welcome, but please refrain from personal attacks.

3) There will be threads created for specific figures. Please keep your pics in the right place. I will create the necessary thread in order to prevent multiples from cropping up. If the section doesn't exist, please send me a PM, and I'll create it ASAP.

4) Please keep your image size at a maximum of 800 pixels wide. It'll make it easier to view on most people's monitors.

Welcome to the Photoshop section and enjoy!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

Jeff G. (Sith Lord 0498)

Photoshop Composite Library: http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/SithLord0498/Photoshop%20Elements%20Library/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.YodasNews.com Forum Index -> Photoshop SW pictures All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: